Red Spot Paint & Varnish Co., Inc. (Red Spot), Evansville, Indiana and Arpol Red Spot Tintas Ltda., (Arpol) Sao Paulo, Brazil are pleased to announce that Red Spot has completed the acquisition of 55% of the quotas of Arpol on April 1st, 2014. Fujikura Kasei Co., Ltd (FKK) of Tokyo, Japan is the parent company of Red Spot.
Red Spot and Arpol are part of the Fujikura Kasei Global Network (FGN), an international partnership which provides regionally manufactured high-performance coatings and exceptional technical expertise. Red Spot has had a successful relationship with Arpol for over ten years encompassing the development of the Brazilian market for FGN coatings for plastic with Arpol providing local manufacturing, sales, and technical service.
Arpol’s Executive Directors will remain the same and continue to manage the business. They have many long-term valued relationships with their customers and hold a respected position within the industry. We look forward to strengthening and expanding these alliances with support from Red Spot.
More News & Events
- New Fujikura Kasei factory and offices open in Malaysia
- Introduction of Fujikura Kasei Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Red Spot Completes Acquisition of Arpol in Brazil
- Introduction of PT. Fujikura Kasei Indonesia
- Red Spot de Mexico Opening Ceremony
- Red Spot Receives 2013 GreenOvation Business Award
- Arpol Red Spot Tintas Receives Supplier of the Year Award
- Red Spot Paint & Varnish Earns Chrysler Groups Top Supplier Award For Innovation
- Red Spot Hosts Annual Affiliate Meetings
- Daisuke Kato New FKK President