Akiro Takeda was promoted to President of Red Spot Paint & Varnish Co., Inc. on July 1st, 2012. Akiro was born in Tokyo, Japan, and grew up in the Shinjuku area of Tokyo. He studied Industrial Chemistry at Nippon University and majored in Polymer Synthesis. Akiro joined FKK right after graduation as a Sales Representative for polymer products. He spent several years in this position and then took a new position as Marketing Representative for a textured coating technology called “Velvex.” This product was actually licensed technology from Red Spot and was what Red Spot called “Ultra Suede.” In September of 1991, Akiro was transferred to Red Spot as a Japanese Accounts Coordinator in Sales. In 1999 he became Transplant Marketing Manager.
With over 21 years of experience with Red Spot in different roles, Akiro will bring expertise and knowledge to his new position as President. We are excited to have him as President and look forward to continued success.
More News & Events
- Introduction of Fujikura Kasei Coating India Pvt. Ltd.
- New Fujikura Kasei factory and offices open in Thailand
- New Fujikura Kasei factory and offices open in Malaysia
- Introduction of Fujikura Kasei Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Red Spot Completes Acquisition of Arpol in Brazil
- Introduction of PT. Fujikura Kasei Indonesia
- Red Spot de Mexico Opening Ceremony
- Red Spot Receives 2013 GreenOvation Business Award
- Arpol Red Spot Tintas Receives Supplier of the Year Award
- Red Spot Paint & Varnish Earns Chrysler Groups Top Supplier Award For Innovation