Introduction of Fujikura Kasei Coating India Pvt. Ltd.
We are pleased to introduce our new Factory and Office of Fujikura Kasei Coating India Pvt. Ltd. (“FKCI”) as a subsidiary of Fujikura Kasei Co., Ltd in IMT Bawal, Haryana, India.
We aim to improve and enhance customer service by starting local color-matching in this new factory and continue to provide strong technical service and reliable quality of products.
Some facts about Fujikura Kasei Coating India Pvt. Ltd.
Total area: 7,200m2 (Factory: 850m2, Warehouse 540m2, Office 960m2)
Monthly manufacturing capacity: approx.60 tons
Solvent borne & Water borne color-matching starts January 2019
Fujikura Kasei Coating India Private Ltd.
PLOT NO. 201-202, 225-226, SECTOR-9, PHASE-3, IMT-BAWAL, 123501, Haryana, India
More News & Events
- Introduction of Fujikura Kasei Coating India Pvt. Ltd.
- New Fujikura Kasei factory and offices open in Thailand
- New Fujikura Kasei factory and offices open in Malaysia
- Introduction of Fujikura Kasei Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Red Spot Completes Acquisition of Arpol in Brazil
- Introduction of PT. Fujikura Kasei Indonesia
- Red Spot de Mexico Opening Ceremony
- Red Spot Receives 2013 GreenOvation Business Award
- Arpol Red Spot Tintas Receives Supplier of the Year Award
- Red Spot Paint & Varnish Earns Chrysler Groups Top Supplier Award For Innovation