Daisuke Kato was promoted to President of Fujikura Kasei Co., Ltd. on April 1, 2013. Kato began working at FKK in 1977 after he had graduated from Seikei University. In 2000, he was promoted to General Manager of the Marketing Department in the Coatings for Plastics Division. After five years in that position, he was promoted to Executive Director/Division Director of the Coatings for Plastics Division. In July of 2009, Kato transferred to Red Spot Paint & Varnish Co., Inc. in Evansville, Indiana, USA. He served as Red Spot’s President until June of 2012.
With over 35 years of experience with FKK and Red Spot in different roles, Daisuke Kato will bring expertise and knowledge to his new position as President of Fujikura Kasei Co., Ltd. We are excited to have him as President and look forward to continued success.
More News & Events
- Introduction of Fujikura Kasei Coating India Pvt. Ltd.
- New Fujikura Kasei factory and offices open in Thailand
- New Fujikura Kasei factory and offices open in Malaysia
- Introduction of Fujikura Kasei Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Red Spot Completes Acquisition of Arpol in Brazil
- Introduction of PT. Fujikura Kasei Indonesia
- Red Spot de Mexico Opening Ceremony
- Red Spot Receives 2013 GreenOvation Business Award
- Arpol Red Spot Tintas Receives Supplier of the Year Award
- Red Spot Paint & Varnish Earns Chrysler Groups Top Supplier Award For Innovation