We are pleased to introduce relocation of Fujikura Kasei (Thailand) Co., Ltd., (“FKKT”) as a subsidiary of Fujikura Kasei Co., Ltd to new factory and office in Asia Industrial Estate Suvarnabhumi (AIES).
The total site area is expanded to 4 times that of the former factory, and the manufacturing capacity is increased to 100 tons per month. FKKT starts to equip Technical Laboratory which makes FKKT as local development & manufacturing center in ASEAN & India region for the purpose of further customer satisfaction in this market.
Some facts about Fujikura Kasei (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Total area: 11,000m2, (Factory: 2,000m2, Warehouse: 840m2, Office: 1,200m2)
Local Color-matching solvent borne & water borne paint
Fujikura Kasei (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
88/69 Asia Industrial Estate Suvarnabhumi (AIES)
Moo 4, Khlongsuan, Bangbo, Samutprakarn 10560 Thailand
More News & Events
- Introduction of Fujikura Kasei Coating India Pvt. Ltd.
- New Fujikura Kasei factory and offices open in Thailand
- New Fujikura Kasei factory and offices open in Malaysia
- Introduction of Fujikura Kasei Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Red Spot Completes Acquisition of Arpol in Brazil
- Introduction of PT. Fujikura Kasei Indonesia
- Red Spot de Mexico Opening Ceremony
- Red Spot Receives 2013 GreenOvation Business Award
- Arpol Red Spot Tintas Receives Supplier of the Year Award
- Red Spot Paint & Varnish Earns Chrysler Groups Top Supplier Award For Innovation