On January 21st, Red Spot de Mexico , S.A. de C.V. celebrated the grand opening of its manufacturing facility located in Monterrey, Mexico. Red Spot Paint & Varnish Co., Inc. has had a presence in Mexico through a viable Sales and Technical Service staff for over 20 years. The region of Mexico is seen as a growth area for the Fujikura Kasei Global Network with many OEM’s expanding or beginning operations for the domestic Mexican and export markets. Visiting Red Spot de Mexico for the opening ceremony were Daisuke Kato, President of Fujikura Kasei, and Hisashi Kajiwara, Director of Coating Business and Chairman & President of Subsidiaries.
Some facts about Red Spot de Mexico:
- 20% of Red Spot’s Gross Sales in 2013
- Plant, Office, Laboratory, and Distribution area: 1,930 m2
- Waterborne Manufacture (458W, 396WHT, 361WSL, other) S.O.P.: 1st Quarter 2014
- Solventborne Manufacture (318/303LE, 4800LE/FM, Recrack 22/24, other) S.O.P.: 4th Quarter 2014
- Distribution of other goods manufactured in Red Spot Evansville and Westland (UV, Clearcoats, Hardeners, other): 1st Quarter 2014
More News & Events
- Introduction of Fujikura Kasei Coating India Pvt. Ltd.
- New Fujikura Kasei factory and offices open in Thailand
- New Fujikura Kasei factory and offices open in Malaysia
- Introduction of Fujikura Kasei Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Red Spot Completes Acquisition of Arpol in Brazil
- Introduction of PT. Fujikura Kasei Indonesia
- Red Spot de Mexico Opening Ceremony
- Red Spot Receives 2013 GreenOvation Business Award
- Arpol Red Spot Tintas Receives Supplier of the Year Award
- Red Spot Paint & Varnish Earns Chrysler Groups Top Supplier Award For Innovation